Sunday 10 July 2016

Olive and Rose Chevron for YOU

Hello Peeps of the Interwebs,
I am excited to share with you a card I just whipped up for CASology #205: Chevron. I used a simple colour combo of Old Olive, Rose Red, and Whisper White and some old Paper Pumpkin stamps I had laying around. I embellished it with a few distressed paper flowers I punched out and some sparkly rhinestones.



Here is a close-up on the card. I am really happy at how it turned out. its really cute but also simple too.


Here is the Stencil I used for the chevron. for the Old Olive bits I used a Brayer, and then for the Rose Red I sponged it to made it more crisp.


Here is the Inspiration for this card:


Thanks for Stopping by,
Stay creative my Darlings,
-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You May also like: