Monday 21 March 2016

Easter Chickies

Hello Internet crafters,
Welcome to my blog -or welcome back if you've been here before- today I am sharing with you a card I made for the final challenge at The Friday Mashup #245. It is sad to see blogs go, but such is life... things come and things go, it is our responsibility to appreciate them while they last.
I wish the Friday Mashup design team and all the contributors all the best in the future; may your craft spaces always hold laughter and relaxation. Stay creative my darlings.
 The Challenge for The Friday Mashup #245 is to :
  1. Create a Project with an "Easter theme or Chicks & Bunnies"
  2. or Create a Project using the "Sketch"
  3. or Mash it Up and create an Easter project using the Sketch (below)
I chose to use #3 and create a Clean and Simple Easter Theme card with chicks using the sketch. As I didn't have any Easter stamps I used an image I found on Google, added a greeting below and printed it out on white card stock. I cut it out using and Oval Framelit and coloured it in using Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, and Peach Parfait. I Layered the oval on a larger oval of Daffodil Delight that I did some paper piercing on. I used some retired Peach Parfait DSP for the diagonal lines and adhered that to a 5.25" x 4" piece of white CS and them put that on a white card base. the focal image was attached using dimensionals. 

Here is a close up on the chickies:

Here is the Sketch Inspiration for this card:

Thanks for stopping by,
My your adhesive always be within reach,
-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You May also like: