Friday 12 February 2016

Simple Blooms

Hello Internet people, 
The card I am sharing with you today I made for a few challenges while I was on holiday. As I was on holiday I only took one grocery bag full of stamping supplies with me therefore I had quite limited supplies on hand, unlike while in my craft room filled to the rafters with goodies.
I also used inspiration for the sketch from Alison Barclay, and the colours from CAS Colours & Sketches #159.

For this card I started with all white paper (with the exception of the leaves on the rolled flowers) I used my paper trimmer to act as a guide to make a plaid pattern on a piece of white paper using markers. I also used glossy white paper that had been textured with Pumpkin Pie Ink, and I used a melon mambo marker to colour the circles that I used to make the rolled paper flowers.

 Here is a close-up on the details on the card.

Here is the Inspiration for this card:

AYSIChallenge123  

Thank you for stopping by,
Stay creative my darlings,
-Jill

2 comments:

  1. I love your coloured poppy but the scene-stealer for me is that wonderful posy of swirly roses in the corner. Thank you for joining us this week at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and great, swirly flowers! Thanks for playing along this week at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You May also like: