Tuesday 22 April 2014

Watercolour Mother's Day

Hello there friends, hope you are keeping well. This card I am sharing today is for mother's day. It is CAS and uses a watercolour background technique you can see here. I am making this card for the following challenges: Late Night Stamper's #247 (Mother's Day), Colour Throwdown #288(even though I'm outside the time for the actual challenge), Word Art Wednesday #129 (Anything Goes) and Clean & Simple #289. This Clean & Simple stuff isn't really my style, I like a lot more details, so I find it hard to do CAS but enjoy challenging myself to branch out to new stamping techniques ans styles. Here is the card, let me know what you think, I think I will give it to my mom for a 'just cause' card.


Here is the sketch and colour combo for this card.

Thanks for checking out the blog today,
-Jill

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Jill. I love the color combination and I want to personally thank you for stopping by to share in our challenge this week. I hope you've enjoyed playing along, and that you will participate again soon.
    Blessings,
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Thanks for joining us at LNS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your watercolour!! Great colours and such a fun technique

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You May also like: