Saturday 5 April 2014

Wahoo, Yippee: You're Done

This card is so fun and bright I just love it. I think I need to give it away right away, maybe to my brother, who like me is graduating post-secondary this year. I am participating in another new challenge for me, Clean & Simple 287. I think this is a really cute sketch and I enjoyed being creative with this card. The stamp sets I used are Wahoo and Real Life both from Paper Pumpkin (if you haven't noticed I love reusing Paper Pumpkin stamps in all my projects), and Yippee-Skippee. The DSP is retired, but it is one one my favorite patterns ever. The Color Combo was based off the DSP colors, I love how DSP gives you a great color combo to work with every time. I hope you like this card as much as I do; and let me know which version you prefer.

I am not too sure if I like it better with the sentiment on the inside or the outside. What do you think, does it add to or take away from the card front?

Here is the sketch I used for this card.

Thanks for stopping by, 
-Jill

1 comment:

  1. Love the DP paper…I know I have some hiding somewhere!! You've inspired me to dig it up!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You May also like: