Sunday 13 April 2014

Spring has Sprung Birds

Hey there internet friends, I made this cute clean and simple card for Paper Players #190 "Three" Challenge, CAS Colors and Sketches #69, and Crafty Catz #226 "Animals" theme. I used birds to fit the animal theme, the colour combo and I modifies the sizes of the sketch boxes to fit the birds. I love the pretty simplicity of this sketch and colour combo; I hope you like it too.


Here is the sketch, and Three Theme:
 

Thanks for checking me out,

- Jill

4 comments:

  1. this is a great CAS card Jill! a really great take on the sketch! Thank you so much for joining us in our Animals challenge at Crafty Catz !
    Mirella DK
    DT Crafty Catz challenge – Cute and Crafty Cards by Mirella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sweet CAS card, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you've changed the three squares for banners, and the CAS design of the image.Thank you for playing along at CC&S this week.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You May also like: