Sunday 13 April 2014

My Husband is so Supportive

Hello, tonight (April 12, 2014) was my husband's closing night of a theatre production of Steven Sondheim's production of Company. to thank the cast and crew that were there he gave many of them a hand stamped card by me. He wrote everyone a message and made sure my name stamp was on the back so they would know it was made with love. He is so supportive of my stamping and takes the time to look at each card I show him, even if I show him a few times. He also knows a lot of paper crafting techniques now and is generally just very supportive of my passion. Here is a quick photo I grabbed of the cards as he was trying to run out the door.

Here is a close-up of my favorite of the cards. I just love the "seriously" Paper Pumpkin kit stamps, so cute and sassy. This particular design was CASE'd off a card I saw on the internet ages ago.

Thanks for stopping by,
-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You May also like: