Tuesday 25 March 2014

Awesome Grunge Thanks

This Week I am Participating in a few challenges, as you may have noticed from my other postings this week, and another new one for me is the CASE study Challenge #183. This is a really cute sketch and I happened upon it in a weird way by following a trail of blog posts till I ended up on a blog post that mentioned all the challenge blogs this one stamper participates in. So here is my entry:
 For this card I wanted lots of color and different shapes and I really like how it turned out in the end. This is a great thank you card for my male friend who helped me out last week, and its funky, youthful, and colorful just like him. Hope you enjoy it.

Below is another card using this same stamp. But as you can see it is totally different but still masculine. I always like how diverse a stamp set can be!

Thanks for Checking out my blog, 
-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You May also like: