Monday 24 February 2014

Christmas Cards in February is OK

Yes I know it's February, and I know Christmas was almost exactly 2 moths behind us, but it is also only 10 months away!!! Yeah I love Christmas, My Christmas Decorations are up from October till February, in fact I only took my tree down on the 12th of this moth cause I had friends coming over and needed the space. My Christmas Banner and the cards we received this year are still displayed though, I couldn't say goodbye to all of it. ;-)
In the spirit of Christmas here are a few Christmas Cards I have created:
This one is using a few retired stamp sets, but I still think it's great and I love the sparkle!

This one required a little more coloring than I usually like to do and some fussy punching but I think the effect turned out cute. I also love how easy it is to add a splash of color with Washi tape.

This is probably one of my favorite cards I ever made. I just LOVE the glitter for the sand and this is such a beautiful Christmas stamp set. I never actually used it before it retired; I ordered it at Christmas 2012 and didn't use it till last July after it had retired, but it is just too pretty!

Thanks for stopping by. Till next time,
-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You May also like: