Friday 18 February 2011

Creations from The Weekend [part II]

Here are some other creations from the weekend.
If you are interested in any details please message me.

The first one is the Valentine for my sweetheart I made (and the one he ended up with)
 This next one was a CASE from another stamper. A vintage card that can be used for anything from thank you to birthday or even Sympathy. (I made a set of 4)
 This card was done to make my sweetheart a Valentine, but it ended up that I made something else for him (see above) I wanted to use the Thoughts and prayers set for something unconventional. This was the first outcome. (I made a set of 4)
This next creation Is Beautiful, however I wish I wasn't requested to make it. Not because I don't like making cards for my friends, it was just the situation. This card is a Sympathy card for one of my best friends; her family friend had lost their grandfather. I hope this card makes them feel better and lets them know that they are well loved.
 This set is using "Dot, Dot, Dot" and "Slice of life" Hostess Set from the Occasions Mini. I wanted to make a girlie glam card, this is the result, I think I got what I was after. :) (I made a set of 4)
 This set was done at the same time for the girlie glam card, using last year's in colors. It was also made using "Dot, Dot, Dot" and "Slice of life" Hostess Set from the Occasions Mini. (I made a set of 4)
Here is a fun vintage tag I made for my Supply Cady.
This pretty card was a demonstration in one of my workshops. It uses the "On A Pedestal set." Hope you like it.
Another card that I made as a demonstration in one of my workshops. It too uses the "On A Pedestal set."
Now these little creations were FUN. It was the first time I had used transparent sheets, I wasn't confident enough to stamp on them so I just adhered the image to the inside and embellished with some Pearls. The stamps are the medallion and from "Slice of Life" from the occasions Mini.
This Card is part of the new obsession I have with the Vintage look (which I used to hate) lol. I know Christmas is over now and is 10 months away, but I had just got the stamp set and desperately wanted to use it. The stamp set is Holiday Happiness. I love how it turned out. (I made 4 of these)
This Card is from one of my workshops. I taught some cards, this is one of them. I used the Cottage Garden stamp set and a greeting from Just believe.
Well, I hoped you liked them, that was my weekend, stay tuned for a peek at what I get up to this weekend, hint: it will involve a sunset. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You May also like: